Thursday, May 7, 2009

Introduction...(a bit late)

So. I realized that I never told you who I was. Or what I do. Or anything.

....I decided that should be fixed. (Plus, I'm really bored.)

I am a teenage girl, who loves reading, swimming, and videos games. The one that takes up the most of my time right now is the popular MMO World of Warcraft.

Within the game, (the following information will make no sense to you if you are not a player) I am Isha, a level 80 Tauren Druid on the Aerie Peak realm. I am also a proud member of the casual-raiding guild The Army of Darkness (15/15 Naxx Heroic, farming gear for Ulduar). I am Feral-tank/Resto, and I am a pretty geared out Bear/Tree.

Stats as I know right now...
Bear: Buffed--40.1k health, 6000 AP, 23000 Armor, 43.03 Dodge, 37% Chance to Crit
Tree: Well, I really don't know. It's somewhere around suckish haste, awesome crit, and extremely awesome mana pool/regen. :)
Also, I am 450/450 Herb/Alch.

No comments:

Post a Comment